How to get to Aillons-Margeriaz?
Nothing could be simpler! The resort is located 30 minutes from the city of Chambery, served by: TGV rail station, an international airport, A41 and A43 motorways from Lyon, Grenoble and Geneva, and bus station.
Distances from large cities:
25 km from Chambery
35 km from Aix les Bains
35 km from Annecy
70 km from Grenoble
82 km from Geneva
129 km from Lyon
571 km from Paris
GPS details for Aillons-Margeriaz :
- Latitude: 45.6179
- Longitude: 6.0797
Drivers using GPS, don’t follow the route via the col de Marocaz.
Choose your own transport to the resort:
Combination of bus + ski pass combination!
From Chambery or Aix-les-Bains, there is a reduced price for combining BUS + ski pass!
"Express ski passes" a discount when you buy a ski pass and return bus trip on the Belle Savoie Express network.
By motorway :
- From Geneva: autoroute A41, exit Aix-les-Bains Nord
- From Paris and Lyon: autoroute A43, exit Chambery then Massif des Bauges
By TGV train:
- Closest rail station: Chambery
- Gare TGV Aix-les-Bains or Chambery, then shuttle by bus or taxi to Aillons-Margeriaz
By air :
- Chambery airport/ Aix-les-Bains
- Lyon Saint Exupery international airport
- Geneva-Cointrin international airport
- Take a group taxi and reduce your travel expenses!